Christel BRANJONNEAU has been attorney and member of the Paris bar since 2001. She is specialized in Corporate law and assist and counsels in the complex field of the Business Law.
- Corporate law, mergers-acquisitions
- Commercial law (commercial lease, goodwill, contract)
- Firms in difficulty (restructuring, prevention et difficulties resolution)
- Tax law
- 2008/2018: RAVET & ASSOCIES, PARIS – Avocat: “Corporate – Commercial Law” Department
- 22001/2008: DUVIVIER & ASSOCIES – cross-bars attorneys’ firm (ANGOULEME, BLOIS, PARIS, RENNES and TOURS) – Avocat: “Corporate – Commercial Law – Tax Law” Department
- 2009 : Specialization certificate in Corporate Law
- 2000 : Professional Lawyer’s Certificate – POITIERS C.R.F.P.A.
- 1999 : D.E.S.S. Business Management Certificate – Finances Option – CAEN IAE
- 1998 :D.E.S.S. Individual Taxation – Aix – Marseille University
- 1997 : Business law Master – Maine’s University
- French: native language
- English: fluent